Friday, November 23, 2012

CAPTURED

Hi guys, i'm going to share you some pictures. This is about my house, DOVE. And we name it DOVELOPMENT. I actually have so many memories with my LOVELY house DOVE. 
These are the chosen. :) 

This is the logo of my house. It is white. Really soft, but with strong ideology there. 


This picture is taken when the first time we use our jacket.
I love this picture because the sun shine behind them.


Look so chubby. Too close up. =.=


Yup, she is Sirrulah. We call her TANTE actually. The most cheerful person in my house I think. She is really funny. you can see it through this pic, right? She is like our mom a true girl. :)


Two of them are really hyperactive. Seems like they can enjoy their life well. Kimbus always has happy face, and Febhin will also has happy face if Kimbus around her. :p (they are like a twin)



This is Kimbus without T-shirt. At his sweet seventeenth birthday.
He is the eldest in my house. Black and white to decrease some ambiguous thing. 


Believe me, he didn't really sing. Just kind of his alibi to take some pic with me. 
He's my truly brother. :)


A great musician did this. ICAN, CAN-CAN, UCUN. Candra Aditya.



(from left to right) Queen, Princess, and the King of Dovelopment.



Kiki read the newspaper seriously, while waiting for Ody's 17th birthday celebration.


May be this kid was frustrated at that time. Pandu, no no, AFIF.
Although his full name is Afif Pandu Abdalla.
I dont know,  for me pandu is like another person, not him.


At ICAN's birthday. Look so handsome, everyone says that. :)


Yeah, we're jumping flying. Unfortunately it wasn't clear. Emak / Titin / The Queen hold the camera, and she forgot to change the 'auto focus' button. It's ok mak, everyone did mistake. :p


Really love this picture, unfortunately Nisa' and Nopret wasn't there.
We are Srikandi Dove. We love each other, although sometime things between us goes wrong.
Hopefully this family will be last forever.


remember my story at 6 October 2012?
He's the Arjuna.



She is NOPRET (novi retno). Very beautiful, isn't she?
 She used to be a quite girl and change to a Funny, Cheerful, and "Endel" girl.



Kimbus is always cool. And he also always looks like a psychopath
See what is on his hand.



Some people are missing on the previous picture. But don't worry, here we are.
DOVELOPMENT
(Joevandi, Amin, Bustomi, Rizki, Candra, Afif, Rahadyan)
(Novi, Mega, Angel, Azmi, Febrin, Titin, Vidya, Sirrulah, Anisa', Diyant)

We are family. I know that people will grow up and change.
But, if you don't mind, please keep your love to this family.
Because if you realize it,  'till this breath, they are the one who love you no matter what.


5 comments:

Diyant L. Hanif said...

videeeeek . we loves you more and more :)

Nay said...

you know what, I always feel jealous to you guys. It's so sweet to have such a good addition family ^^

But I have my own addition family too. And they are a good family to me ^^

Visit my blog ya! ^^
pupsmindyou.blogspot.com
Thank you Vide'

Vidya S. F said...

thanks diyant, :*

Vidya S. F said...

we both have our own happiness pude',
:)

thanks for the comment, :)

Coretan Febrin said...

you make me speechless dhe' :D
and dovelopment will always be my the best family in here.,
note to you : 1. my name is Febrin not febhin 2. and I have happy face if dovelopment around me okey !